Advanced Management Course (AMC) — Montreal
Mini-MBA – Managing your organization effectively and efficiently
A proven and popular seminar for more than 50 years, this practical and highly interactive program examines management’s major disciplines in depth and from a strategic perspective. The learning-by-doing format includes a realistic business simulation that enables you to respond concretely to complex management decisions and take away ideas that will have immediate impact on the job. This is also an opportunity to gain or renew contacts with leading management decision makers, learn from peer story telling, and gain new perspectives from the faculty team. Delivered in Montreal, Toronto (Mississauga), and online, the format fits well with the workday of busy professionals from in both the public and private sectors.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Provides a condensed and up-to-date set of advanced management practices
- Enhances the ability to formulate and communicate key strategies
- Offers ideas to streamline management processes and set meaningful KPIs and goals
- Integrates late-breaking market, competitive, and organizational issues for managing change
- Includes personalized discussions with faculty that assist in implementing solutions
- Learn to apply new skills through a realistic and engaging business simulation
- Benchmark yourself and connect with peers from diverse industries/organizations
This program is designed for experienced decision makers who manage at regional, national, and international levels. Participants require strong management experience and/or an MBA academic background. This program is an outstanding next step for those who have taken our Executive Development Course (EDC).
Please contact us to make sure that this seminar is right for you.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (continental breakfast, lunch and breaks), and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.