Lean Six Sigma Black Belt — Online
Become a trained improvement agent who demonstrates change management skills, project management skills, team leadership, and understands team dynamics
A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a trained improvement agent who demonstrates change management skills, project management skills, team leadership, and understands team dynamics. Certified Black Belts implement breakthrough improvements.
This hands-on training program will allow you to apply Six Sigma Black Belt principles in real-time, as you work through a project from definiton to implementation. In addition to the 9.5 days of training, the program includes 16 hours of coaching on your individual project.
This training and certification program is an excellent next step for individuals who have completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Lead complex and multifunctional process improvement or process design projects
- Manage projects using a roadmap that encompasses change management
- Identify and optimize the key factors that are linked to the customers needs in a process or product
- Analyze data and information to demonstrate and prove the way forward
- Achieve successful breakthroughs in environments where resistance is a challenge
This training program is offered online and taught in English. View below for upcoming online sessions..
This program is designed for managers, directors, project managers, business analysts, process engineers, consultants, manufacturing engineers, warehouse, distribution, and logistics specialists. Many companies in the services and manufacturing sectors recognize the competitive advantage of employees with a process improvement set of skills and mindset. These companies include Lean Six Sigma requirements in their senior and management job descriptions and related postings.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from McGill University.
Other Green Belt certifications are welcome and will be assessed for content equivalence.
- 2 years of work experience (in any field)
- Exceptions will be reviewed.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, a comprehensive digital workbook and results oriented exercises. In addition, you will also be provided with 16 hours of coaching during the project phase, Lean Six Sigma Companion templates from the Abacus Team, and access to Minitab for the duration of the course.
After completing the training and all certification requirements, participants will obtain a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate awarded by McGill University and the Council for Six Sigma Certification, and signed by a Certified Master Black Belt.
- Complete 1 project from definition to implementation, including controls
- Pass interim exams
- Pass final exam