Coaching and Mentoring
Enhance your abilities as a coach and trusted mentor
The role of a coach or mentor can have a significant positive impact on people’s lives – at work, in an association or team, and even among family and friends. In fact, a great coach/mentor can help improve a company’s morale and environment by inspiring employees looking for advice and guidance. This program will give you the tools you need to grow from being a good mentor to being a great one. Become an invaluable resource for your company and for all the individuals you help.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Learn the diﬀerence between mentoring and coaching
- Share your knowledge and experience in impactful ways
- Apply coaching to improve individual and team performance
- Enhance your ability to become a trusted advisor
- Adapt your coaching style to any situation
- Engage in eﬀective coaching conversations
- Understand your skills, motivations, and limitations
You will benefit greatly from this program if you are in a position to support training and development, transfer knowledge, develop skills, and/or implement change in the corporate structure of your company or non-profit organization.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, comprehensive workbooks, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks), and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, a comprehensive digital workbook, results-oriented exercises, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.