Coaching for High Performance
Build your coaching muscle and generate greater engagement and performance
In order to remain competitive in today’s fast-paced world, organizations are discovering that traditional “command and control” leadership is no longer effective. Successful organizations are moving to a model where the manager takes on the role of a coach and supports and guides employees - rather than instructing them. Employees develop their own solutions and learn to more easily adapt to constantly shifting environments. This results in increased employee motivation and engagement - and higher performance.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Learn what coaching is and how it differs from mentoring
- Understand why coaching has become a critical leadership and management competency
- Learn how to build motivation and engagement in the workplace
- Gain awareness of your personal coaching style and how to adapt your style to different situations
- Build your skills in giving positive and constructive feedback
- Work with a proven coaching model and engage in eﬀective coaching conversations
This program is designed for professionals, managers at every organizational level and for anyone who is in a position to support training and development, transfer knowledge, develop skills, and/or implement change in their organization.
Please note, this seminar replaces a previous seminar titled Coaching and Mentoring. Indivduals who have already completed Coaching and Mentoring should not repeat this one.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.