A fresh look at your leadership transformation
A truly unique, world-class program
For any leadership learning experience to be effective it should provide a blended mix of structures and tools as well as enough open space and time to allow participants to reflect and introspect, both on their journey as leaders today and what their future leadership destination will be.
The McGill Executive Leadership Experience (MELE) is a program that advances the competitiveness of seasoned managers and executives by challenging them with new insights, high energy learning exercises, best practices, practical tools, and coaching techniques. It develops well-rounded, value-added thinkers and decision makers, revolving around you in your role as a ...
- Leader of People and Organizational Change
- Strategic Thinker and “Imagineer”
- Innovator and Growth Seeker
This program is the opportunity to start your day with a reflective mindset. Each session focuses on the acquisition of key leadership disciplines and mindsets relating to your business context.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Increase your value as an organizational mobilizer by strengthening your leader mindsets – you as a leader of people and change – you as a strategic thinker – you as an innovator and growth seeker
- Maximize relevancy through a unique blend of learning, coaching and advising for every delegate
- Hone senior level leadership skills, developing an ability to mobilize talent and commitment
- Broaden and challenge beliefs with a network of top caliber participants and faculty
- Advance your personal and organizational capacity to define and create value
- Explore and reflect on your personal leadership attributes
- Sustain long-term impact through follow-up mechanisms to track learning application and actions