McGill Certified Change Management Leader
Leading transformation and managing change
Managing change effectively is crucial for achieving business success. Using a change management framework is essential in the implementation of new systems, programs, business processes, culture, and organizational working structures – including remote working.
Change management impacts the things that matter most to your organization, including employees, customers, suppliers, and management. The methodology taught in this certification program focuses on the “people” aspect of navigating change, helping you address diverse stakeholder needs. Understanding how to apply change management methodologies is a highly sought-after skill for professionals in both private and public sector organizations, including management, operations, cultural transformations, IT systems, software implementations, health care, and service industry positions.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Explain the purpose of change management and how to effectively promote change in an organization, including return on investment
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of change management methodology
- Align change management strategy to organizational strategy and readiness
- Develop change management plans for sponsors, stakeholders, communication, training, and management
- Learn how to identify and assess the different types of resistance to change
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of a change management plan
- Demonstrate knowledge of change management standards and competencies required to lead change management projects within an organization to achieve business goals
Professionals with a Change Management certification can apply these principles to their work on a regular basis as change is always occurring. Many companies in the services, manufacturing, IT, and public sectors recognize the competitive advantage of employees with change improvement tools, skills, and mindset to implement change effectively. Many of these companies include Change Management certification requirements in their senior, management, and project leader job descriptions and related postings.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, a comprehensive digital workbook, and results-oriented exercises.
After completing the program and all certification requirements, participants will receive a McGill Certified Change Management Leader Certificate, awarded by McGill Executive Institute.
- Pass a final exam
- Submit a Change Management Plan, demonstrating your ability to apply the methodology and implement change successfully. Full implementation of the plan is not required for certification.