McGill Certified Agile and SCRUM Master (MCASM) ©
Practice using agile project management techniques
Agile project management is a value-driven approach that focuses on continuous improvement, agility, team input, and delivering quality products and services on time and on budget. Participants will learn about applying this iterative development methodology to products, solutions, and software. Once the seminar has been completed, participants will be eligible to become a McGill Certified Agile and SCRUM Master (MCASM) © by completing an online exam.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Understand and use Agile and SCRUM principles
- Understand when to apply iterative project management techniques
- Set up and manage a SCRUM-based or Agile project
- Initiate the project with the relevant tools
- Plan and estimate projects and sprints (project iterations)
- Understand how to scale SCRUM for small to large projects
- Understand how to review project outcomes and plan releases
This seminar is designed for managers or team leaders at all levels interested in fast-paced and iterative product or service development. Any of these participants will benefit from the early adoption of these competitive methods.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a McGill Certified Agile and SCRUM Master (MCASM) © Certificate – awarded upon the completion and correction of the online exam.
Participants who do not pass the exam and wish to retake it will be subject to a CAD $90 administration fee.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.