Integrated Management Thinking (IMT) — Online
Mini-MBA – Entrepreneurship and launching new business ideas
As the most senior-level program in McGill’s Mini-MBA Series, this experience helps seasoned managers make sound decisions that will support intelligent growth in their organizations. It is perfect for those wanting to enhance and refine their abilities in creativity and innovation, change management, strategic growth, financial acumen and entrepreneurial thinking. How can you be a catalyst for innovation and growth given your resources, capabilities, and restrictions? Are you equipped to lead and execute change? Can you establish the readiness needed to capture opportunities? These questions and more will be answered in a dynamic, idea-sharing format, assisted by outstanding professors with real-world experience. Delivered in Montreal, Toronto (Mississauga) and Online, the format fits well with the workday of busy professionals from both private and public sectors.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Explore trends in leadership, innovation, finance, entrepreneurship, and growth strategies
- Capture advanced-level insights often found in the final “integration” phase of leading MBA/EMBA programs
- Learn to better analyze your options and make more successful decisions
- View your business through multiple lenses, ensuring greater harmony among functions and units
- Test your ability to launch new ideas, gain buy-in, and take action on projects
- Network and share ideas with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries
This program is designed for managers and executives who have at least 15 years’ managerial experience and/or have completed the Advanced Management Course (AMC). For those who received an MBA degree seven or more years ago, this is a perfect opportunity to update knowledge, and to gain exposure to late- breaking benchmarks and best practices.
Please contact us to make sure that this seminar is right for you.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.