Employee Engagement and Retention Strategies
Strategies to build a positive work culture and stop the revolving door
Employee Engagement and Retention are a rapidly growing concern for many Canadian organizations as our workplaces are experiencing unprecedented employee turnover. It has never been more important for organizations to become masterful at building and sustaining cultures of engagement where people are prioritized.
In this course you will gain a comprehensive understanding of Engagement and Retention, and how the two are inextricably linked. We will explore what it means to be “engaged” in the workplace and the cost of “disengagement” to both the work culture and to your bottom line. You will walk away with proven strategies for increasing engagement and retention in your organization.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Understand the major drivers of engagement
- Identify opportunities for increasing engagement within your organization
- Understand the ROI of investing in people
- Learn how to authentically use Recognition and Appreciation to increase engagement
- Communicate effectively to foster meaningful relationships
- Identify organizational and managerial factors contributing to a climate of care
- Understand the importance of Learning and Career Development in employee engagement
- Managing your emotions and stress as a leader to have a positive impact on your team’s engagement
This program is designed for professionals and managers at any level including executives, project managers, supervisors, and team leaders. It is a coveted program for human resource professionals and useful for individuals entering a new role.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks) *, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.