Key competencies for leadership challenges
Organizations demand a high degree of agility, relationship building, and integrity from their leaders. In this powerful seminar, you will take a close look at key leadership challenges you currently face with the goal of developing strategies and an action plan for success.
The focus of this program is developing the vital leadership competencies needed to communicate your organization’s vision, make eﬀective decisions with the collaboration of others, and nurture resilience and positive performance in those around you.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Understand key leadership models/behaviours and learn how they fit in with your style and environment
- Develop a broad view of the organization that supports employee engagement
- Enhance others’ perception of you as a leader with integrity
- Build a leadership toolkit to increase resilience
- Create the right culture to support your strategy
- Practice key skills to stimulate motivation and recognition in employees
- Learn how to shape strategy and communicate it to your team and colleagues
This program is designed for current leaders at all levels as well as aspiring leaders. It is ideal for those striving for strategic results and seeking to engage the people around them and align them to become leaders. The content applies to all types of organizations from small businesses to multinationals.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.