Coaching for High Performance
Build your coaching muscle and generate greater engagement and performance
To remain competitive in today’s fast-paced world, more and more organizations are discovering that traditional “command and control” leadership is no longer effective. Successful organizations are moving to a model where the manager takes on the role of a coach and supports and guides employees rather than instructing them. Employees develop their own solutions and learn to adapt more easily to constantly shifting environments. This results in increased employee motivation and engagement—and higher performance.
Build your managerial effectiveness and accelerate your career by learning the proven skills of highly effective coaches in this workshop.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Learn what coaching is and why it has become a critical organizational competency
- Discover the key skills of effective coaching
- Adopt a Coaching Mindset
- Work with a proven coaching model
- Engage in effective coaching conversations
- Improve your skills in giving positive and constructive feedback
- Acquire tools to build motivation and engagement in the workplace
- Build your personal coaching style and learn how to adapt your style to different situations
This program is designed for professionals and managers at every organizational level. It is particularly relevant for anyone in a position to support training and development, transfer knowledge, develop skills, or implement change in their organization.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks) *, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.