Building Organizational Resilience in a Challenging World
Rethinking your business model for the new era of work
The new era of work will provide a pivotal opportunity for organizations to update their growth strategies and supporting business models. This program is designed to help guide executives and senior management leaders through that process. Throughout the course, you will develop an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your current business model and learn how to realign that model and your organizational structures with your new growth strategies. By crafting your new go-forward strategy, you will be able to create renewed focus, alignment and engagement in your business strategy execution and market leading value for your key stakeholders.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Evaluate your current business model and test the addition of new components using proven business modelling techniques.
- Help build organizational focus around your new growth strategy and business model
- Define the next best business growth opportunities for your organization
- Learn how to build and leverage your economically sustainable competitive advantages
- Create renewed focus, alignment, and engagement in your business strategy execution
- Create market leading value for your key stakeholders
This program is best suited to executive and senior management leaders with strategic level responsibilities in their organizations. This includes CEOs and Chief Strategy Officers working in large, medium and small organizations.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks) *, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.