Building organizations that thrive
We are in an age of change when companies, industries, and the nature of work are disrupted daily. It can be diﬃcult to maintain the culture that is necessary for an organization to thrive and achieve its strategic goals. This course will deepen your understanding of culture and how it is formed. We will help you uncover the hidden levers of work culture and to maintain it, despite disruption. Learn how to successfully leverage organizational culture to accelerate your organization’s strategic vision. Explore the future state of your organization and understand how to bridge the gap between what your organization is now and what it aspires to be. You will be able to communicate and implement organizational culture that employees actually embrace.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Understand the importance of aligning culture and strategy
- Understand what organizational culture is and why it matters
- Discover how culture is formed and maintained
- Identify the disruptive forces of culture
- Diﬀerentiate perceived culture vs. aspirational culture
- Recognize the diﬀerent levels of culture in an organization
- Discover diﬀerent cultural models
This workshop is designed for executives who manage all sizes and types of organizations, projects, and teams and who want to improve capabilities in organizational outcomes, retention, and engagement. The content applies to all types of organizations, from small businesses to multinationals in both the private and public sectors.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.