Strategies for Digital Transformation
Create a digital roadmap for the future
Private and public organizations in all industries must evolve to stay ahead as new technology, digital communication, automated processes, and availability of data generate a need for important changes to their business model. This newly created learning lab offers insights to help participants understand and leverage the new products, services and business models that come along with major shifts in technology. Discover how a wide range of organizations have successfully adapted their sales, marketing and communication strategies, processes, systems, and capabilities to deal with changing consumer behaviour. In this hands-on lab, you will work through innovations and explore the possible business implications and risks, leaving you with the tools you need to be confident in building your digital strategy.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Understand options to better harness digital technology in the way you do business
- Create more value and improve the experience of those who use your products or services
- Examine your organization’s strategic intent, priorities and risk tolerance for digital change
- Explore whether digital initiatives should be handled in-house or through external partnerships
- Overcome roadblocks to digital readiness
- Build a personal action plan to define and prioritize your digital transformation journey
This program designed is for leaders, managers and area specialists across all divisions grappling with new ways to do business in today’s digital revolution. It is pertinent for executives involved in forming corporate strategy and leading strategy implementation. The experience is also useful for mid-level managers in sales, marketing, IT, logistics, legal, supply chain, finance and project management looking to position their organization ahead of trends in technology and data. It is also valuable for HR personnel exploring the competencies and culture needed for digital transformation readiness.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly-rated faculty members, a comprehensive workbook, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks) and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.