Powering Growth Through EQ
Build your emotional intelligence with concrete tools and strategies
The key to successful teams, organizations, and businesses is not only in hiring the most intelligent and qualified people; it is found in the edge that allows them to thrive. That edge is emotional intelligence (EQ). People with high EQ are able to identify, use, and manage their own and others’ emotions well, which is at the heart of leadership, productivity, well-being, and eﬀective relationships. In this highly interactive seminar, you will be introduced to a model of EQ and exposed to concrete strategies and tools to help you optimize your own EQ. The goal is to enable you to communicate more eﬀectively, make better decisions, and cultivate more positive relationships.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Understand why emotions are key
- Eﬀectively manage your stress response
- Cultivate more productive and positive relationships
- Communicate and influence more eﬀectively
- Learn to build high-functioning teams
- Build your personal action plan to strengthen your EQ
- Increase your team’s productivity
- Minimize conflict within your organization
- Retain top talent
- Improve the overall working culture
This program is designed for professionals and managers at any level including executives, project managers, and team leaders who seek to improve their professional and interpersonal eﬀectiveness. It is particularly useful for anyone moving into a new supervisory position.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.