Negotiating for Success
Conclude win-win agreements with collaborative negotiations
This action-oriented program will improve your bargaining power and provide you with a variety of practical strategies and tactics to become a successful negotiator in any context. Collaborative negotiation principles and techniques are explored through role-plays, case studies, and videotaped simulations. Self-analysis, feedback, debriefing, and coaching will help you analyze and improve your style. You will learn how to achieve successful, win-win outcomes for both negotiating parties.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Gather information and plan negotiations that succeed
- Adapt your negotiation style to any situation
- Know when an agreement can be reached and when to walk away
- Negotiate one-on-one, in teams, and with multiple partners and issues
- Use your negotiating ability to influence others
- Improve your decision-making skills
- Apply the negotiation situation sis tool to your own negotiations
This program is for all negotiators – from neophytes to veteran negotiators – including managers, executives, entrepreneurs, lawyers, and professionals who work in business development, sales, purchasing, marketing, fundraising, labour relations, and project or product management.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.