McGill Executive Leadership Experience
A fresh look at your leadership transformation
For any leadership learning experience to be effective, it should provide a blended mix of structures and tools as well as enough open space and time for reflection and introspection, influencing a participant's journey as a leader today and their destination as a future leader.
The McGill Executive Leadership Experience (MELE) is a program that advances the competitiveness of seasoned managers and executives by challenging them with new insights, high energy learning exercises, best practices, practical tools and coaching techniques. MELE develops well-rounded, value-added thinkers and decision makers, revolving around you in your role as a ...
- Leader of People and Organizational Change
- Strategic Thinker and “Imagineer”
- Influencer for Inclusion and Diversity
- Innovator and Growth Seeker
This program is the opportunity to start your day with a reflective mindset. Each session focuses on the acquisition of key leadership disciplines and mindsets relating to your business context.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Increase your value as an organizational mobilizer by strengthening your leader mindsets – you as a leader of people and change – you as a strategic thinker – you as an innovator and growth seeker
- Maximize relevancy through a unique blend of learning, coaching and advising for every delegate
- Hone senior level leadership skills, developing an ability to mobilize talent and commitment
- Broaden and challenge beliefs with a network of top caliber participants and faculty
- Advance your personal and organizational capacity to define and create value
- Explore and reflect on your personal leadership attributes
- Sustain long-term impact through follow-up mechanisms to track learning application and actions
The program fee is CAD $8,995 (plus applicable taxes). This includes learning materials, an opening session, key morning reflections, and a closing ceremony, as well as one-on-one coaching before and after the learning experience for increased relevance and impact. This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance key competencies, achieve a worldlier mindset, and understand how and why business leaders succeed today.