Managing Priorities and Productivity
Optimize your time to achieve your goals
We are in an age in which information moves quickly and multitasking is a business expectation. To avoid falling into auto-pilot and building resilience for success, an increase in self-awareness and a special set of skills are necessary. This program focuses on meeting deadlines with ease, managing time for maximum impact, prioritizing tasks eﬃciently, and optimizing your work-life balance – all vital steps in achieving your career and life goals.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Clarify priorities and critical goals
- Understand how your mind can work for you rather than against you
- Understand the multitasking trap
- Build resilience and simplify your life
- Increase productivity at work
- Meet deadlines and assess what’s important
- Take control of your priorities and learning how to say “no”
- Achieve a healthier work/life balance
- Understand your resistance to changing your habits
Ideal candidates for this program want to learn how to manage their lives mindfully and eﬀectively, getting the right things done with less stress. Learning is geared to leaders and managers at any level, from the business world to multinational organizations, non-profits, and more.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, comprehensive workbooks,results- oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks), and a certificateof completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, a comprehensive digital workbook, results-oriented exercises, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.