Leadership in Healthcare
A cross-disciplinary approach to leading in the health sector
Technology advancements, budget constraints, mergers, staﬀ morale, and changing patient/consumer behaviour are just some of today’s strategic issues aﬀecting healthcare leadership. This new program takes a fresh look at management practices and tools for improved healthcare delivery and staﬀ engagement. Participants will explore world-class examples of overcoming the challenges involved in making changes while staying on track and growing in the healthcare sector. An experiential approach is used to develop options and mobilize resources based on your specific context. By the end of this seminar, you will have a toolkit of practices to aﬀect positive change in healthcare leadership, strategic choices, and staﬀ satisfaction.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Examine transformative leadership and operational strategies to thrive in today’s healthcare environment
- Learn how to engage people in the transformation journey and set up teams for success
- Develop resilience in an unclear context and explore biases and limitations to change
- Gain exposure to best practices to streamline management processes
- Understand how to set meaningful goals and implement plans to achieve them
- Connect with an exceptional peer with whom you can share experiences and ideas
This program is designed for leaders and managers who have a desire to remain agile in a constrained healthcare environment. Relevant for hospital management or pharmaceutical professionals as well as a diverse range of specialists looking for solutions to help their organizations respond to changing management needs.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.