Innovating Through Design Thinking
Apply the power of design thinking for business growth
An organization’s ability to innovate – whether creating seamless and enjoyable customer journeys, radically new products and services, or breakthrough business models – is critical to long-term success. Innovation is about solving important, challenging problems in creative and value-creating ways. Design thinking is a practical toolkit for innovation that anyone can learn and apply. Innovating through design thinking represents a structured, human-centered method for creatively solving complex problems that inspires and delights users. In this program, you will learn the core principles and tools of design thinking and how to apply them across your organization to achieve innovation and growth.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Discover design thinking and the types of problems it helps solve
- Develop an empathetic mindset to understand problems from the user’s perspective
- Generate insights to reframe your understanding of a problem
- Apply ideation – rapid generation and refinement of concepts for solutions
- Move from concepts to potential solutions by prototyping
- Learn to test and validate solutions through the design thinking process
This program is designed for managers, executives, engineers, and entrepreneur who need a toolkit for innovation. Participants will learn how to provide more impactful, advanced, and sustainable solutions for complex problems in the business world.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.