Influence and Assertiveness
Elevate your power and impact to build cooperation and get results
Do you have a clear goal in mind but seek the right tools and techniques to persuade others, gain buy-in, and achieve your goal in a non-aggressive and ethical way? This dynamic seminar presents practical approaches for gaining support for your ideas, networking with those around you, and initiating positive change throughout your organization. The seminar provides managers at all levels with the tools to understand their own styles of influence and conflict resolution. It also presents strategies for adapting to the personal styles of others and receiving the support needed to succeed.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Apply the latest persuasion techniques to ethically build cooperation and drive achievement
- Understand the diﬀerence between assertiveness and aggressiveness regarding your ability to influence and convince those around you
- Learn to adapt your approaches to unique situations involving your peers, subordinates or upper management
- Influence rather than respond to others in all situations
- Eliminate reliance on formal authority as a means of changing mentalities and behaviours
- Acquire tools to immediately elevate your personal power
This program will appeal to executives, managers, and all those who wish to understand how the influence process works to meet needs and get your work done. Skills acquired in this program are directly applicable to leadership, management, negotiation, and sales challenges.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, comprehensive workbooks, results-oriented exercises, seminar supplies, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks), and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, a comprehensive digital workbook, results- oriented exercises, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.