Relate to diverse social styles and personalities at work
The most successful leaders are experts in communication. In this popular seminar, you will learn the key competencies needed to be an eﬀective communicator. From managing diﬃcult conversations, building trust or gaining buy-in to communicating in a supportive and eﬀective way, you will take away new perspectives and tools for developing a more productive workplace. The action-based format gives you numerous opportunities to practice and refine communication skills.
Several leading companies and not-for-profit groups have required this program for their managers.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Learn to eﬀectively communicate with supervisors, peers, and/or employees
- Build high-quality relationships
- Manage diﬃcult conversations successfully
- Develop personal influence and impact
- Manage your image, credibility, and the impression you leave on others
- Control your non-verbal communication
- Establish a common approach for a civilized workplace
- Listen attentively and give constructive feedback
- Explore oﬃce team diversity and why people react as they do
This program is designed for professionals and managers at any level including executives, project managers, supervisors, and team leaders. It is a coveted program for human resource professionals and useful for individuals entering a new role.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.