Performance, presence and contribution
As businesses become more conscious of their potential to positively impact society, a new leadership paradigm is emerging. It challenges leaders to be values-driven and committed to integrity, trust and genuine caring. This highly interactive workshop navigates the fundamentals of being an authentic leader. Concrete examples, case studies, and research illustrate the power of this new way of leading. Interactive exercises will help you determine your leadership level and understand potential set-backs. This will then feed into developing a plan to increase your levels of self-mastery and self-awareness, and your overall levels of contribution/fulfilment.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Understand what diﬀerentiates a truly authentic leader
- Recognize and respect your own values
- Explore the impact of fears, limiting beliefs, and habitual behaviours
- Produce a personal plan to maximize your creativity, mental sharpness, and intuitive ability
- Create a sense of alignment and balance
- Focus on a higher purpose to drive profits
This is a program for forward thinking, open-minded executives and leaders who manage all sizes and types of businesses. The workshop is designed for leaders who are looking for a new and more inspiring way to think about the role of business, their role as a leader, and the potential impact they can have in their organization and society.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.