Create value with artificial intelligence
Montreal continues to develop as a hub for artificial intelligence research labs and incubators as managers seek to demystify how AI technology will change the way they do business.
This practical workshop spells out why AI can have such an important impact on your operations, strategies, employees, customers, and markets. Moreover, hands-on learning, success stories, and take-away tools will help you make well-informed decisions about how to improve your organization through AI.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Demystify AI technologies – distinguish what is hype and what is real
- Review real-life examples of AI integration creating competitive advantages
- Build a business case that introduces AI, based on your needs and your particular context
- Examine infrastructural and organizational changes required to make AI initiatives successful
- Understand how AI readiness calls for changes in processes, capabilities, and culture
- Learn tangible ways to implement AI integration and pitfalls to avoid
This program is designed for managers, executives, and strategists seeking to understand the implications of AI and the opportunities it represents for growth and eﬃciency. It is also valuable in helping team leaders, HR, and talent managers prepare for changes in workflow processes, technical capabilities, management, and culture to successfully adopt AI.
The registration fee includes facilitation by our highly rated faculty members, course materials, results-oriented exercises, meal service (breakfast, lunch and breaks)*, and a certificate of completion from the McGill Executive Institute.
*Meal service is included for in-person programs only.